Will there be a deposit taken with my credit card when I pick up the car?
YES, this amount is not debited. It is held on cardholder's bank account until the final rental charge amount is debited. The credit card must be in the name of the main driver and produced it at the time of rental. Hence, cash deposit is accepted.
What is a Rental Agreement?
Rental Agreement is the formal contract, signed by Teyseer Rent A Car and the customer (Renter) which shows the terms of the rental, details of the vehicle.
What if I experience a car break down, accident & needs maintenance?
Car Break Down:
- During our business hours you can call our rental service at(+974 5507 0449 / 4462 2479) and case to case after our business hours.
Accident, fire, theft or any case causing damage to the car:
- The renter must notify the police immediately and obtain Police Report and Repair Permission Certificate and notify Teyseer Rent A Car within 24 hours
- To speed up your visit, please call us at least 4 hours before you take the replacement vehicle
Will I be given a copy of the vehicle checklist?
Yes, this will be a proof that you check and inspect the vehicle accordingly. In case of any damages or scratches on the vehicle, please refer to the “Accident Insurance terms & condition”
When do I have to return the vehicle?
If you will rent the vehicle on a monthly basis, you have to return it on the “EXPECTED RETURN DATE” written in the rental agreement.
What happens if I have a traffic violation?
In case you have a traffic violation during your rental period, we will be sending you a notice and details of your violation that you have to pay in the traffic department or from us.
Are there mileage restrictions?
Mileage restrictions applies on all vehicles. (100 KM/ day)
What is the minimum age for renting a vehicle?
Be aged 21 or over at the date of rental
Can I have an additional driver?
There will be no extra charge for additional driver.
Is there a limit of driving license to be used in hiring a car?
Have a full, valid driving license for at least a year
All drivers must present a full and current driving license which has been held for at least 1 year. The license must be valid for use in the renting country.
If your license was issued outside Qatar, you must provide an International Driving License.
In case of accident, what should I do?
Call the traffic department / police and inform about the accident for further proceedings.
Get a police report (QRs 100.00) for insurance company and to proceed for any repairs.
The vehicle cannot be replaced without a police report, and all necessary documents and the replacement vehicle should be the same or similar vehicle, if any.
How I will be charged in the event of damage? Excesses details?
Excesses varies on what type of vehicle you rented from us.
- If it is your mistake or UNKNOWN ACCIDENT as per the Police report like: the car is just parked or someone just hit-and-run away, you need to pay the Excess Insurance including parts if any.
- Insurance coverage become null and void if the vehicle is used on sand dunes, rocky roads, seawater/ beach/ water logged areas and while under the influence of alcohol or abuse substances and all such repairs cost will therefore be borne by the LESSEE.
How I will be charged in the event of a Vehicle Misuse?
If at any time during the contract period including all termination situations damage not limited to interior, body, glass, tire or mechanical damage occurs due to misuse or abuse of the vehicle by the LESSEE or his drivers, then all reasonable documented costs (as per LESSOR invoice) relating to the repairs required to remedy such damages will be borne by the LESSEE.